Raving NEXT Goes Virtual: Your Invitation to Attend
A personal invitation from Chris Faria to join her and gaming professionals across the nation at Raving NEXT, January 2021.
Raving NEXT: Analytics & Marketing Conference
January 25 – 28, 2021
A VIRTUAL LEARNING EVENT
Learning, Resources and Connections All Year Long
Raving NEXT, our signature conference since 2001, will go virtual this January. Right now, all we’re asking is to pencil it in. It’s January 25 – 28, 2021. We know you have a lot on your mind right now.
Believe us, we’re very excited to show you what a RAVING VIRTUAL conference looks like. If you’ve been to a Raving NEXT conference before, then you know we’re different. Here’s some top reasons to join us:
- Easy to follow – Add sessions and events right to your calendar
- Quizzes and handouts for you to use on your property to keep it going
- Live roundtables with peers — Get the latest industry information
- Listen at your leisure – All content will be available on demand for 60 days
- Optional in-depth training courses
- University of Phoenix college credits for attending
- Incentives for participating – Prizes from sponsors and exhibitors, special product discounts, free ebooks and one-on-one sessions
- Ask the experts feature – You won’t leave without your questions answered and your access to experts continues after the event
- Interact with suppliers on your schedule – Chat about benefits, features or take demos
- Exclusive invites to problem-solving discussion groups throughout the year
- Yearlong discounts to Raving Academy: specific training courses developed for gaming operators
- Summary report and materials package after event
In these tough times, we’ve made our signature conference and all of the tools affordable and accessible for the next year. Gaming professionals from any property, any location and with any budget, can participate. Registrations start at $159 and there’s no cost of travel and accommodation. Your entire team can attend this year.
Our goal is to inspire and educate as many gaming professionals as possible, while safely bringing together our industry. Mark your calendar today, then join us for a fresh start to 2021. Register here by December 31 for early bird discounts!