Quick facts about the conference for sponsors and exhibitors:
- Longest-running marketing and analytics conference specifically for Indian Gaming executives; started in 2001; three day conference and tradeshow
- Intimate conference with targeted attendees: GMs; Marketing VP Directors and Managers, Directors and Managers from Marketing Departments (Promotions, Advertising, Database, Direct Marketing)
- Opportunity to start/renew relationships with an average of 150 decision makers and influencers – see demographics from 2017, 2018 and 2019 events on graph
- Expose your product and services and show your support for Tribal Gaming Organizations: on average 65 U.S. and Tribal Casinos and First Nation in Canada, coast to coast: see graph from 2017 event
What makes this Raving Conference different than the “big” tradeshows for exhibitors:
- Targeted and engaged audience: our format is different than all other conferences
- We encourage, in fact, we WANT exhibitors to get out of their booths and attend sessions, network at our first-class luncheons, activities and evening
- We provide the attendee list on request, so you can make personal appointments and meals with clients prior to event.
- You don’t have to pay extra for marketing: attendees see your company description & logo in program guide, on the dedicated conference web page with links to your website and all signage at the event.
- Attendees will notice your support: Tribal casinos do recognize exhibitors who have made the time and financial commitment and know that if you’re invested in a Raving conference, you’ll invest in their success as well.
“Engagex considers Raving’s National Indian Gaming Analytics and Marketing Conference the industry’s flagship conference each year! We are constantly looking for new opportunities to grow within Tribal gaming. The most impactful opportunities happen when we are able to meet with potential casino clients in person in order to understand some of their challenges and how our services offer solutions to these challenges. This conference is an extremely valuable resource for Engagex to do just that. Raving is one of the most trusted resources in the Tribal gaming. Raving’s conference is always well attended by Tribal casinos.”
Daniel Wood, VP Business Development, Engagex
“TransAct considers Raving Next: Indian Gaming Analytics and Marketing Conference one of the best events we do all year. Content-rich sessions, high-quality attendees and careful planning by Raving make this a must-do event for us.”
Tracey Chernay, Vice President, Global Casino, Gaming and Lottery, TransAct
What's Included with Booth sponsorships:
- Pricing $3,400 for a 10x10 and $6,500 for a 10x20
- Furniture – three complimentary table and seating options to choose from
- Two full access conference passes per 10x10 booth; four passes for 10x20 booth
- Back drape and side drape
- Logo on all digital and printed signs
- Two buffet breakfasts and two sit-down lunches with attendees
- No drayage or handling fee – saves you hundreds $$$
- Built-in networking events: Tuesday Exhibitor’s Welcome Reception and Wednesday Night “Conversations & Cocktails”
- Raving Play – our interactive website – game participation
Unlike other tradeshows that have lots of bodies – but with the wrong titles – our conference gathers the decision makers and key contacts from across the country. And, the way that the event is structured, hosted at a stand-alone Tribal property, attendees stay on-site and engage, so you have more quality face-time.
We work with you to create unique sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your goals. Some options:
- Raving’s NEXT: Indian Gaming Analytics and Marketing Signature Sponsor
- Welcome Reception Sponsor
- Keynote Luncheon Sponsor
- Tribal Spirit of Giving Keynote Luncheon Sponsor
- Conversations & Cocktails Party Sponsor
- Networking Break/Breakfast Sponsor
- Session Sponsor
- Traditional 10 x 10 tradeshow booth
- Bag & Lanyard Sponsor
- Charging Station Sponsor
- Tribal Gaming & Hospitality Magazine Ad Packages
- Custom Sponsorships – just ask!
Tradeshow Floor Plan
Already an exhibitor?
If you're looking for instructions on shipping your booth, booking your hotel, accessing the attendee list, etc.; visit the Exhibitor Information Page below.