Exhibitor Instructions for Raving NEXT
Schedule of Events and Exhibitor Deadlines
Deadline for booth furniture order, to order additional labor for booth set-up/break-down
Deadline to order additional labor for booth set-up/break-down
Deadline for company logo on printed marketing materials
Deadline to make room reservations under group room block
7:00 AM – 8:30 AM: Breakfast on the exhibit floor (tradeshow floor open)
8:30 AM – 5:15 PM: Exhibitor on-floor demos and networking, conference sessions
11:45 AM – 1:00 PM: Interactive, sit-down luncheon with attendees – exhibitors please attend!
5:15 PM – 7:15 PM: Welcome reception on tradeshow floor
7:15 AM – 8:30 AM: Breakfast on the exhibit floor (tradeshow floor open)
8:30 AM – 3:15 PM: Exhibitor on-floor demos and networking, conference sessions
11:45 PM – 1:00 PM: On floor buffet luncheon in Exhibit Hall
1:45 PM – 2:15 PM: Final networking break in the exhibit hall, special prize giveaways
2:15 PM – 6:00 PM: Exhibitor breakdown
5:15 PM – 7:15 PM: Cocktail reception for attendees and exhibitors
Tradeshow floor is closed – exhibitors and sponsors welcome to attend sessions.
7:30 AM – 8:30 AM: Breakfast in the classroom
8:30 AM – 11:30 AM: Sessions in classroom
11:30 AM – 11:45 AM: Closing remarks and special prize giveaways
The Low Down on Getting Your Booth to the Exhibit Floor
Benefits of Exhibiting at Raving NEXT
Your 10x10 Booth includes:
Electricity 20 amp service
Free furniture including black drape, waste basket, and ID sign, plus your choice from three standard booth package options:
- Option 1 – One six foot black draped table with two molded plastic chairs
- Option 2 – One six foot counter with two stools
- Option 3 – One 30 inch round highboy with two stools
- Option 4 – No furniture
Two full-access conference passes per 10x10 booth
Custom company listing on event app and logo on event signage
Exhibit hall is already carpeted no additional charge, no need to order carpet.
Back drape and a side drape included corner booths do not have end side drape; back drape is 8' tall and side drape is 3' tall
WiFi available at no charge
Two full breakfasts and luncheons with attendees
Access to attendee list at least three weeks prior to event and one final post-conference
Built-in networking events Exhibitor’s Welcome Reception, Cocktail Reception
Discounted resort room rate
Options Additional exhibitor passes and custom sponsorships
For full details on furniture options and instructions on how to order additional furniture and booth services, download the exhibitor kit.
Your 10x10 booth does NOT include:
Drayage at Show – You will be charged for booth handling by CSS
How to Ship to the Conference
Shipping to the event:
- Convention Services of the Southwest (CSS) is our event service contractor.
- Please make sure all of your boxes are marked clearly with your company name and booth number as indicated on the shipment labels in the Exhibitor Kit.
- Schedule your boxes to arrive between December 27 and January 27 for standard receiving rates.
- Deadline for all deliveries is January 27, 2023.
Shipping from the event:
- Exhibitors must pickup, complete and return the Outbound Material Handling Form to the CSS Exhibitor Service desk onsite.
- Please have your packages boxed, secured, and UPS/Fed Ex return label completed for pick up by CSS at show closing Wednesday, February 1, 2023.
- You can contact CSS at 505-243-9889 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- See the Exhibitor Kit for full details.
Register Your Booth Personnel
Setting Up Your Virtual Booth
GENCY CHANGE ALL OF THIS!!
Raving NEXT is a hybrid conference. This means we will have both virtual and in-person attendees. ALL attendees will have access to the event's virtual platform and it will be used for the passport contest and is a lead capture function for exhibitors.
We have an entire page dedicated to instructions to setup your virtual booth. Visit our Virtual Booth Instruction Page for full details!
Stay at Isleta Resort Casino
To stay at our host property and for shuttle arrangements, please call Isleta Resort & Casino, Albuquerque, NM, or book online (see info below). Rooms are VERY limited, so book as soon as possible. Visit our Travel Page for full details
Dining Options When In Albuquerque, New Mexico – For Sponsors Holding Group Meals
Embers Steak & Seafood will be open for us Tuesday and Wednesday (typically dark on Tuesday). Fine dining experience.
There are other casual restaurants at Isleta Resort & Casino, but a bit too small for groups.
For group reservations for Embers Steak & Seafood, please contact:
Victor Sanchez, Convention Director of Sales | Hotel Sales, Isleta Resort & Casino, p: 505-848-1953 e: Victor.Sanchez@isleta.com
If you’d like to go off property (all easily accessible by Uber, about a 20-minute drive), the team at Isleta Resort & Casino recommends:
- Church Street Café (Old Town) – the oldest residence in Albuquerque, great atmosphere and Raver’s Chris and Gency can highly recommend their chili rellenos! About a 20-minute drive
- Sadie’s of New Mexico (two locations)
Please call these restaurants ahead of time to confirm hours and make reservations.
Connect with Attendees and Promote
Emails to Attendees
Raving is pleased to share our attendee list with exhbitors and sponsors. Most tradeshows don’t allow this anymore, so let’s keep this valuable perk by following a couple of guidelines:
- We'll email all exhibitors the list of attendees about three weeks out from the event, then weekly as the event draws near. You will receive a final list of attendees after the conference as well.
- We ask that you do the following (based on the CAN-SPAM Act): Do not add attendees to your electronic mailing list without their permission. And if they request that you do not email them, please don’t!
- As an exhibitor or a sponsor of the conference, personal emails to the attendees to invite them to dinners, for coffee, to your booth, etc., is absolutely fine. Plus, you’ll get a much better response rate if your email is personal!
- Please reference the following dates and name of the conference (there are a lot of Indian gaming events and it can get confusing): Raving NEXT: Indian Gaming Strategic Operations & Leadership Conference, January 31 – February 2, 2023, Isleta Resort & Casino
- If you are inviting a large group to a dinner or late-night affair outside of the official conference program, drop Chris Faria a line to let her know. This helps us know what is going on so our team at registration doesn’t lead attendees astray with lack of information.
Promote the Event on Your Social Media Pages and Website
We thank you in advance for promoting the event. Please use the following link: www.ravingnext.com and the specific conference name and dates: Raving NEXT: Indian Gaming Strategic Operations & Leadership Conference, January 31 – February 2, 2023, Isleta Resort & Casino. Also, use the hashtag #RavingNEXT2023 on any posts before the event plus on-site photos and updates!
Need a Raving NEXT logo? Email our Marketing Manager, Gency Warren, at email@example.com.
Additional Labor or Furniture for Your Booth
If you require additional assistance with your booth (set-up or break-down), CSS has facilities staff who can assist for an additional charge. To arrange this, please make arrangements no later than January 13 by contacting:
For full details on furniture options and instructions on how to order additional furniture and booth services, view the Services Kit.