Exhibitor Instructions for Raving NEXT
Got questions? We're here for you!
Schedule of Events and Exhibitor Deadlines
7:30 AM – 8:30 AM: Breakfast on the exhibit floor (tradeshow floor open)
8:30 AM – 5:00 PM: Exhibitor on-floor demos and networking, conference sessions
12:00 PM – 1:30 PM: Sit down luncheon with attendees – exhibitors please attend!
5:00 PM – 7:00 PM: Cocktails & Conversation reception for exhibitors and attendees
7:30 AM – 8:30 AM: Breakfast on the exhibit floor (tradeshow floor open)
8:30 AM – 2:00 PM: Exhibitor on-floor demos and networking, conference sessions
11:45 PM – 1:15 PM: Sit down luncheon with attendees – exhibitors please attend!
1:15 PM – 2:15 PM: Final networking break in the exhibit hall
2:30 PM – 5:30 PM: Exhibitor breakdown
2:15 PM – 4:15 PM: Final classroom sessions
4:15 PM – 4:45 PM: Raving Riches Giveaway
7:00 PM – 9:00 PM: Raving Insider Party poolside for attendees and exhibitors
The Low Down on Getting Your Booth to the Exhibit Floor
How to Ship to Pechanga Resort Casino
Please schedule your shipments to arrive on January 24 and 25 (not before or after these dates!). If your item ships later than this, no guarantee that it will be in your booth for set up on Monday.
It is critical that every box has your booth number and your company name. To view your booth number, go online to https://ravingnext.com/sponsor/#floor-plan
For scheduling inbound and outbound freight, Pechanga Resort Casino’s receiving department is open 6 am to 4 pm in the afternoon Monday through Friday. Call the receiving department 951-770-2888 for any questions. If you have oversized boxes or extra-large containers, please call receiving so they can note.
Shipments should be addressed to:
ATTN: Vendor Name/Booth #
C/O Pechanga Resort & Casino
45000 Pechanga Parkway
Temecula, CA 92592
To ship from the casino: Exhibitors are responsible for making arrangements to ship items from Pechanga, including packing, sealing, and labeling each item to be shipped. Ready to ship items must be left with a shipping label attached to your boxes at your booth. These will be brought to the loading dock by the Pechanga Resort Casino team for pick-up the following day via FedEx or UPS.
Benefits of Exhibiting at Raving NEXT
We know how much it costs to exhibit at tradeshows, as we’re vendors too! To cut down on your costs, we do not hire a company like GES to manage the show for us. We work with the host property to get your packages to your booth and to provide basic furniture. Therefore, you don’t have drayage fees to deal with or have to rent expensive furniture. With that said, your choice of booth furniture is limited, and you do need to order ahead of time. It also takes some additional effort on your part when you are ready to ship your booth from the event – being prepared with your shipping labels, account numbers, etc. A little extra prep time can save your company in the long run!
Your 10x10 booth comes with:
- Free furniture and basic electricity your choice of a 6’ skirted table (black) or tall cocktail round, two standard chairs and a waste paper basket. If you did not indicate on your contract, we will have a 6’ skirted table in your booth
- Two full-access conference passes per 10x10 booth
- Custom company description and logo in show guide
- Exhibit hall is already carpeted no additional charge, no need to order carpet.
- Back drape and a side drape included corner booths do not have end side drape; back drape is 8' tall and side drape is 3' tall
- Wireless internet available at no charge
- Two full breakfasts and two sit-down luncheons with attendees with each exhibitor pass
- No drayage or handling fee you just pay for shipping to and from
- Company name on Raving Play online engagement software
- Access to attendee list at least three weeks prior to event and one final post-conference
- Built-in networking events Monday Exhibitor’s Welcome Reception, Tuesday Cocktail and Conversations, Wednesday Insider Party
- Discounted resort room rate
- Options Additional exhibitor passes and custom sponsorships
Register Your Booth Personnel
You will be sent a special code to register for exhbitor badges in December. If you wish to purchase additional badges, you can purchase them directly on the website https://betravingknows.regfox.com/attendee-registration-ravingnext-2019.
If you do not know your special code, please contact Christine Faria at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 775-329-7864.
Stay at Pechanga Resort Casino
To stay at our host property, please call Pechanga Resort Casino, Temecula, CA, no later than January 11, 2019. After this date, room rate and availability are not guaranteed. Saturday rooms are very limited.
Group Code: "7150441" or "Raving's National Indian Gaming Conference"
Rate: $159 per night if booked by January 11, 2019
Reservations: Call 1-888-732-4264 – after January 11, 2019 still reference group code when making reservation
Pechanga Resort Casino can be accessed from either San Diego International Airport (SAN) or Ontario International Airport (ONT). Both airports are about 60 miles from the resort. Your options are to rent a car or take a paid shuttle service:
Stryder Transportation http://www.gostryder.com/ offers direct transportation in a private vehicle and is very competitive: call 951.693.0242 and reference Raving.
Spa and Golf Course Discount
All busy executives need a bit of R&R. If you’re headed out early, use code RAV19 when you book your tee times or spa appointment for a 10% discount.
Spa Pechanga: 951-770-8501
Journey at Pechanga Golf Course : 951-770-8210
Connect with Attendees and Promote
Emails to Attendees
Raving is pleased to share our attendee list with exhbitors and sponsors. Most tradeshows don’t allow this anymore, so let’s keep this valuable perk by following a couple of guidelines:
- We'll email all exhibitors the list of attendees about three weeks out from the event, then weekly as the event draws near. You will receive a final list of attendees after the conference as well.
- We ask that you do the following (based on the CAN-SPAM Act): Do not add attendees to your electronic mailing list without their permission. And if they request that you do not email them, please don’t!
- As an exhibitor or a sponsor of the conference, personal emails to the attendees to invite them to dinners, for coffee, to your booth, etc., is absolutely fine. Plus, you’ll get a much better response rate if your email is personal!
- Please reference the following dates and name of the conference (there are a lot of Indian gaming events and it can get confusing): Raving NEXT: Indian Gaming Analytics and Marketing Conference, January 28-30, 2019, Pechanga Resort Casino
- If you are inviting a large group to a dinner or late-night affair outside of the official conference program, drop Chris Faria a line to let her know. This helps us know what is going on so our team at registration doesn’t lead attendees astray with lack of information.
Promote the Event on Your Social Media Pages and Website
We thank you in advance for promoting the event. Please use the following link: www.ravingnext.com and the specific conference name and dates: Raving NEXT: Indian Gaming Analytics and Marketing Conference, January 28-30, 2019, Pechanga Resort Casino. Also, use the hashtag #RavingNEXT2019 on any posts before the event plus on-site photos and updates!
Need a Raving NEXT logo? Email our Marketing Manager, Gency Warren, at email@example.com.
If you are driving in your carload (non-freight) the Summit Ballroom can be accessed on Sunday or Monday. Please notify Chris Faria at Raving firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile 775-741-1090 that you’ll be driving in.
Additional Labor or Assistance With Your Booth
If you require additional assistance with your booth (set-up or break-down), Pechanga has facilities staff that can assist for an additional charge. To arrange this, please make arrangements no later than January 12 by contacting:
Catering & Conference Services Manager